Residential Cleaning Services
When you hire us for your house cleaning, you will have the most complete, most thorough professional housekeeping services available! We customize the cleaning of your home to meet your needs and expectations. Our services are available for weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or one-time cleanings.
- Clean and disinfect countertops
- Clean and shine appliances· Clean stovetop and burner pans
- Clean inside and outside of microwave
- Wipe down front of oven and refrigerator
- Wash cupboard fronts
- Wipe down table and chairs
- Scrub kitchen sink and fixtures
- Sweep and mop kitchen floor
- Clean and disinfect sink, toilet, and tub – inside and out
- Wipe down cabinet fronts
- Clean and shine mirror, shower doors, and picture glass
- Dust door frames, raised panels, window ledges, etc.
- Sweep and mop floor on hands and knees
- Make bed with clean sheets (includes master and 1 additional bed; additional beds $5.00 each)
- Dust furniture and knick-knacks
- Vacuum floors and under beds, if possible
- Dust furniture, window ledges, frames, knick-knacks, and baseboards
- Dust window blinds, as needed
- High dust ceilings for cobwebs
- Spot clean walls, doorjambs, and light switches for fingerprints
- Clean mirrors, front and back door glass, and picture glass
- Vacuum or sweep and mop all floors
- Vacuum furniture including under cushions
- Clean or dust hanging light fixtures and fans, as needed
- Dust stairs, banister and railing
- Clean or dust outside of fireplace and mantel
- Empty all trash
The Fine Print:
• We cannot move furniture, but we will try to reach any visible places either by hand or with an extension duster. Cleaners are not allowed to step higher than a 2 step stepstool.
• Some homes have at least one chandelier or vaulted ceiling fan that we cannot reach by hand. We do offer chandelier cleaning as part of our window cleaning services.
• We cannot guarantee the results of mini-blind cleaning. Excessive build up may require an additional charge.
• Please allow for some dust resettlement after we leave; we try to limit the dust in the air but cannot prevent this entirely.
• Cleaning is by appointment only. If we are unable to gain access to the home or are turned away at the time of cleaning, there is a $50 service fee.
• We do not provide laundry services.
DEEP CLEAN (First Time, One-Time, or Special Request Cleaning)
Every “Deep Clean” includes the “Basic Clean” with detail emphasis and focus on build up, plus the following:
- Ceiling fan blades (washed)
- Light fixtures (hand washed in place / not removed)
- Blinds and shutters (vacuumed or washed) Mini-Blinds (dusted and washed )
- Moldings, woodwork, and window sills (hand washed or wiped)
- Baseboards (hand washed or wiped, reachable w/out moving furniture)
- Lamp and lampshades (dusted or vacuumed with attachment)
- Pictures and knick-knacks (hand wiped)
- Furniture (polished, fronts, sides, legs and or vacuumed)
- Stovetop and drip pans scrubbed
- All Cabinet fronts cleaned
- All doors (washed)
- Light switch plates (washed)
- Countertops and backsplashes (washed)
- Mirrors (Windexed all the way to top*)
- Tub / Shower tiles (double scrubbed if build up)
- Wastebaskets (emptied / washed/relined)
- Beds made (includes master and any additional beds)
- Stairs (vacuumed, wood washed)
- Floors (vacuumed and/or mopped includes closets)
- Vacuum all carpet crevices (crevice along the edge where bugs, animal hair, carpet fibers collect)
*We do not climb higher than a 2-step ladder. Higher items will be dusted w/an extension duster.